Summary: Our client is an alcohol distributer looking to hire a Digital Community Manager
The role will require knowledge and Know-how of the following:
- Very good knowledge of social media (social networks, blogs, forums etc.). As a real
- expert in web communities, the Community Manager will help us build and manage
- our online community.
- You will foster constructive participation and contributions and work to humanize our company as we listen and interact deeply with our customers.
- Know-how or willingness to learn social media analytics and metrics.
- Good knowledge of Kenyan nightlife and fashion.
- Developing strategies to increase engagement and interaction in social media
- Ensuring the online reputation of our brands.
- On behalf of the brands, managing our Twitter, Instagram streams and participating in the dialogue with customers on our Facebook pages (following the conversational plan and content calendar). Communicate with our customers online and building a relationship with individuals. Joining in dozens of awesome conversations every day.
- Leading our online community and moderating/intervening when necessary.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key community members. Identifying the best community members across social media platforms and our web sites site.
- Identifying bloggers / e-influencers.
- Consolidating and share consumer discussions with the rest of the team. Working closely with brand teams and the digital team.
- Working together with our digital agencies with regards to analytics and helping to build a solid leadership in social media in Africa.
- Working closely with our eCRM department to create meaningful one two one discussions with consumers.
- Measuring, analysing and measuring some more. Reporting using tools such as Google analytics, Sprinklr, and other metrics tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- One (1) year working experience in a relevant position, preferably in Marketing.
- Experience in Copywriting at a Digital Agency is a plus.
- A very good writer and storyteller who is able to execute an awesome product pitch.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills.
- Experience with social tools (blogs, discussions, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram etc.) and metrics tools.
- Ability to handle stress and resolve conflicts.
- Sense of conviviality (as a core value of our brands).
- Connoisseur of the Kenyan night life and lifestyle
Interested candidates holding the necessary requirements, good performance and / or references are encouraged to apply with detailed CV’s, inclusive of names and contacts of 3 referees, current telephone number and email address by scrolling down and clicking on: Digital Community Manager