An Intern as a Website Manager
ANPPCAN is a pan-African Child Rights Organization concerned with the status of children in general and in particular those in need of protection.
Its Regional Office based in Nairobi, Kenya is looking for an Intern to manage its communication on its Website.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication or information Technology.
- Strong skills in software development.
- Ability to write well and effectively communicate with a wide range of groups.
- High level of computer literacy, accuracy and ability to pay attention to detail.
- Effective at use of social media, networking and partnerships.
- Ability to work under tight schedules, while reaching out to others.
- Create and sustain links with ANPPCAN Chapters.
- Coordinate and monitor the Regional Office’s website, review the information using tools available Online and provide reports on current issues affecting children in the continent to inform organization’s actions.
- Be the focal point for Information Communication and Technology (ICT) for ANPPCAN activities.
- Be in charge of developing and uploading ANPPCAN’s e-newsletter Online.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria may send their applications enclosing recent CVs, names of three referees and daytime telephone contacts to: email@example.com.
To reach us not later than 30 September, 2016.
N/B: Only short listed applicants will be contacted.