Job Ref.: BMK-299366
The successful candidate will have 5 years’ experience in Operations in the financial sector or a busy manufacturing environment.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Tracking of Company vehicles and reporting on weekly basis
- Preparation of mileage reports for marketing vans
- Sending performance reports to drivers on monthly basis
- Ensure vans and company offices have requisite licenses
- Ensure branches meet company policy standards regarding physical location, furniture and advertising signage
- Ensure marketing vans are serviced at the right time by the right service providers
- Ensure lease agreements for branches are up to date
- Follow with branches to ensure they are operating optimally, including physical visits.
- Assist the operations manager in monitoring branches’ P & L
- Liaising with the BCs and HoD to ensure company courier policy is adhered to.
- Any other assignment that will be assigned by management
- 5 years’ experience in Operations in the financial sector or a busy manufacturing environment.
- Over 30 years of age
- Minimum education- Undergraduate Business-related degree.
- Must work with minimum supervision
- Must be IT proficient in all MS packages
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating expected salary and their daytime contact to email@example.com (Subject of the email should be the title of the POSITION APPLIED FOR + JOB REF).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Note: We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews