Our client, a global Automotive Distributor is seeking to hire Sales Executives.
The successful candidates MUST have relevant experience in building business, maintaining and managing client relationships in the automotive industry.
- Establish contact and developing relationships with prospects
- Prospect for new business and manage customer follow-up system.
- Responsible for the corporate market and assist sales team in its expansion.
- Update management on potential threats in the market and ways to prevent them.
- Participate in all marketing events, trainings and other events organized by the company.
- Promote good team working relationship, influence and empower sales.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support and guidance
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends.
- Ensure proper delivery of sold units and ensure collection of funds on sales.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Must have 2 years working experience in automotive industry.
- Must have a Degree in Sales and Marketing or related field.
- Proven track record of significantly growing new business accounts.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Good written and spoken English.
Monthly Gross Salary: Generous salary structure + commission depending on skills and experience.
Deadline: 30th September 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.