Position: Baking Chefs
No. Required: 2
Nature of Job: Full time
- Supervises the baking team
- Ensures the cakes delivered to the clients are of high quality
- Mixes and bakes ingredients according to recipes to produce breads, cakes and other baked foods
- Measures flour, sugar, and other ingredients to prepare batters, doughs and fillings. Using scale and graduated containers
- Puts ingredients into mixing-machine bowl or steam kettle to mix or cook ingredients according to specifications
- Places dough in pans, molds, or on sheets and bakes in oven
- Observes color of products being baked and turns thermostat or other controls to adjust oven temperature
- Applies glaze or other toppings to baked goods, using spatula or brush
- Decorating cakes, Icing cakes, cookies and cupcakes
- Adding decorative flowers, designs or scripts according to a customer’s wishes.
- Use stencils, airbrushes and sugar molds.
- Restocking display cases, tracking product inventory, ordering supplies, cleaning equipment and providing customer service.
- Use fractions mixing icing to create elaborate cake decorations.
- Be able to see different colors and hues when mixing icings and creating designs is critical.
- Use specific tools, like airbrush guns, modeling tools and mixers
- Developing new recipes for cakes and other baking goods for management approval
- Over five years’ experience as a Baking/Pastry chef
- Certificate/Diploma in F& B
- Flexible to work in alternate shifts
- Good communication skills
- Presentable with excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of preparing various cuisines
Apply with CV to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted