Job Description: Customer Service / Logistics Intern
BeautyClick is an online marketplace for dry hair products sold online and through beauty professionals.
Headquartered in Nairobi, we have the vision of being the leading provider of dry hair products across Sub-Saharan Africa, and in line with this we are launching in South Africa in October.
We would like to interest an intern to be in our customer service / Logistics department in Nairobi Kenya who is aggressive, committed & results driven.
What we need
We are looking for a dynamic intern who is able to professionally interact with our clientele on social media with the aim of closing sales based on leads from phone, WhatsApp, SMS’ or Social Media enquiries / conversations. Expect to work in a high-paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to enquiries on phone, SMS, WhatsApp, webchat and social networking sites during peak hours and weekends. Many enquiries stream in, especially via SN sites and telephone, on weekdays between 17:00 – 21:00 hours, and on weekends randomly. Therefore, the intern will be required to handle these in real time with aim of offering superior customer service and closing sales
- Maximize sales growth and profitability using creative selling skills and customer service through leads gotten from all incoming channels of enquiry
- Place orders in the BeautyClick system
- Process orders with warehouse and 3PL providers, and follow through to ensure fulfillment
- Contact and orient customers signing up onto BeautyClick platform
- Follow up with abandoned carts in the system
- Maintaining good client relationships before and after sales activities
- Maintaining accurate and relevant reports / metrics
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree / professional qualification in logistics (CILT), customer service or business related course
- Any experience in customer service or logistics
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to achieve targets
- Presentable and eloquent
- Aggressive and results driven
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Extremely confident, dynamic and energetic
- Be able to work well under pressure
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
Qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CVs, stating their current and expected remuneration to email@example.com
Submit your applications on or before 23rd September 2016.