- Establish the goals and objectives of the organization and ensuring their delivery according to the business plan.
- Achieving financial sustainability.
- Contributing to the effective delivery of high-range commercialization services for clients.
- Managing the performance of the organization staff and workers through effective key performance indicators, target and goals setting, target as appropriate.
- Analyzing and assessing continually the organization performance against the stated objectives.
- Supervising sales and distribution of a product.
- Oversee marketing and branding objectives.
- Expand product solutions and offerings.
- Prepare Branch marketing strategies in line with company’s marketing strategy.
- Analyze market trends and feedback.
- Recommend changes in marketing, business development strategies and possible new product offerings.
- Adhere to budgets.
- Gather and analyze customer insight.
- Nurture and enrich all external perceptions of the company and growth of market.
- Drive CRM and direct marketing.
- Engage other organizations within the community.
- Collaborate with sales to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
- Manage Branch Administration and Production Activities to support Sales Plan.
- Recruiting and train key employees to implement business plan.
- Take responsibility for whole Branch site, Policies, Procedures and reporting activities.
- Organise and manage all site related financial management activities.
- Establish and maintain SHEQ policies and Procedures.
- Take responsibility for all Compliance Issues.
- A bachelors Degree from a related field.
- 7-10 years experience preferably in paints and coatings or FMCG.
- Experience working in a supervisory or management position.
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “2402”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2402 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 29th September 2016
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.