- Work with the HR team to develop a training schedule.
4. Monitor, analyze sales and market trends.
- Compile forecasts of stock distribution based on customer demands.
- Proactively analyze customer needs and make appropriate recommendations for improving the overall sales approach.
5. Prepare a monthly Sales Report showing the sales performance against budgets and provide appropriate comments on variances.
6. Identify and address sales gaps.
7. Source leads for the sales teams.
8. Create an enthusiastic and successful sales environment focusing on thinking outside the box and challenging the norm in business.
9. Develop annual sales plans for increase of market share and profitability on sustainable basis in line with the company Business Plan.
10. Use the latest Sales techniques & tools to manage the delivery of the sales team
11. Plan and implement local sales promotion in consultation with marketing.
12. Ensure compliance with all safety policies and procedures. Responsible to conduct and ensure subordinates conduct themselves in a manner consistent with company mission values of ethics policies and other standard of conduct.
13. Undertake physical visits/ travels to upcountry towns to assess the performance of our sales channels and the markets.
14. Daily review of sales team activities
15. Monthly review and reporting of sales team activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business marketing, sales or any business related field
- Professional qualification from CIM will be an added advantage
- Masters Degree in business related field will be an added advantage
- At least 5 years Sales management experience with an excellent track record of results achievement.
- Experience selling in FMCG/Telcos Sector or Pay TV will be an added advantage
- Experience in writing, coordinating and producing competitive sales proposals.
- Valid clean Driving License with not less than 3 years’ experience.
- Retail market knowledge
- Commercial and Financial knowledge
- High level of financial and business acumen
- Ability to understand and apply market intelligence to sales strategy
- Solid selling experience; a good balance of external selling skills and internal leadership skills is highly recommended for the role.
- Excellent communication skills with interpersonal flexibility
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Assertiveness combined with diplomacy / tact and Cultural sensitivity
- Team work
- Self-motivated, with drive and Energy
- High levels of initiative and attention to detail
- Approachable and flexible
- Service Orientated and Decisive
- Ability to work under pressure
Please fill in the attached form and send in MS Excel format, as well as your CV in MS Word format to email@example.com.