Locations: Nairobi East, Nairobi West, North-Rift, South-Rift, Coast, Central (2) and Western (2)
Our client, a leader in the broadcast media sector, seeks to appoint suitably qualified & dedicated individuals to assume the responsibility of Regional Sales Managers.
- Distribution and Area Management by implementing and adopting – Implementation and adoption of effective distribution strategy to grow sales within the assigned Area zone.
- Sales Targets – Ensure achievement of set sales targets i.e. monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually.
- Development of sales programs – Prepare, plan and execute Area zonal/Area zone sales programs aimed at market penetration, relationship building, share growth e.g. Sales promotions, Road shows etc
- Routines and Processes – Ensure internal collaboration ,team work development and implementation of key Management and sales routines
- New Outlets -Achieve active Company M&P base.
- Brand Management
- Ensure that all Channel Partners and the Retail Trade in the assigned Area zone adhere and adopt to set company standards.
- Support Attainment and compliance to the company branding/merchandising standards for Channel Partners in the Area zone.
- Attainment of the visibility and overall branding targets for the Retail trade in the Area zone
- Implementation of Channel specific Merchandising and activation in the trade
- People management – To effectively manage staff and resources allocated within the Area zone through effective monitoring of performance and by providing support to the Territory Sales Executive initiatives.
- Stakeholder management.
- Preparation of sales and marketing plans, budgets and their implementation. Running of the Area sales office as a profit centre
- Bachelors Degree in business marketing, sales or any business related field
- A professional qualification from CIM
- Masters Degree in a business related field is an added advantage
- Knowledge of the dynamics of consumer and business sectors across markets
- Valid driving license with not less than 3 years’ experience
- At least 5 years hands on experience in a Sales Distribution management in FMCG or service sector, of which 2 years must have been in a sales managerial position with an excellent track record of results achievement.
- Key knowledge areas include Sales and distribution management, Retail market knowledge, Pay television industry/ market knowledge, Market & Customer Knowledge, Commercial knowledge, Financial understanding and Marketing Knowledge
- People Management ability
- Self-motivated with Drive and Energy
- Approachability and Flexibility
- Initiative and Decisiveness
- Service Orientated
- Attention to detail with ability to work under pressure
Please fill in the attached form and send in MS Excel format, as well as your CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.