Job Vacancies: Music Teacher and School Matron
Brookhurst International School is a co-educational institution for students aged 10-19 years.
Our curriculum affords students a chance to gain access to leading universities nationally and worldwide by offering British National Curriculum (BNC) .
The school is located in Kiserian, Kajiado district 20 kilometers from the Nairobi in a serene environment suitable for learning.
Our driving force which also defines our purpose is to make a positive contribution to the world that we live in by empowering our students with skills and abilities to be the leaders and guardians of tomorrow’s world.
At the center of our school philosophy and approach is the pursuit of academic excellence and imparting of essential life transformative skills to our students.
Teachers should have the following teaching combinations
- Music / CRE / Geography /History or any other combination
- Key stage two teachers
Key qualifications for teachers
- A first degree in education or relevant field
- Teaching experience of not less than five years in IGCSE
- Experience in teaching British National Curriculum is a must
The holder of this position will be required to provide nursing services to the school supervise housekeeping and ensure the welfare of the students in the hostels is well maintained according to the school standards.
- Certificate or diploma in nursing from a recognized institution
- Experience in busy medical facilities for at least five years
- Experience in working in schools is an added advantage
- Must have passion and commitment to work with children
Send three page cvs and no other attachments.
For the applicants, state your subject combination as reference.
Send CV firstname.lastname@example.org 5th of September 2016.
If you do not hear from us by 30th September 2016, consider yourself unsuccessful this time round.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.