Job Summary: Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned market, Staff and directs the sales team and provide leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values.
Scope of the Role:
- Internal Advisor providing Business Development expertise
- A member of the management team
Manage the Business Development Team
- Making every effort to maximize both present and long term sales and gross profits.
- Keeping face-to-face contact with the sales team and staying current on financial data.
- Plan, organize, direct and control the sales team to meet set objectives and use these to help the sales team maximize their potential.
- At the beginning of each month, counsel with each salesperson to establish realistic sales objectives for the month and action plan.
- Though team involvement, establish a sales objective for the department each month and submit it to the general manager.
- Achieve forecasted sales by following (and, if necessary, adjusting) the written plan of action.
- Monitor each sales leader’s daily performance and compare it with that month’s objective.
- Constantly monitor changing customer needs & Assist in the development of new products and services
- Manage customer relationships to ensure continued business and good corporate image
- Assist the sales team prepare sales quotations as requested by clients
- Carry out product presentations at customer premises, conferences and exhibitions
- Provide feedback from members and potential customers to enhance product performance and service delivery;
- Identify opportunities for new products and for enhancement and development of existing products;
- Monitor and report on the activities of competitors and potential collaborators and identify business opportunities and threats;
- Understand the market in which the company operates and how the company’s products and services are used within that market;
- Ensure effective distribution and dissemination of marketing materials to E-Plus target market to meet brand awareness objectives.
- Contribute to strategic planning by providing timely Market intelligence to ensure informed decisions.
- A member of the management team providing Technical, Advisory and Strategic service to Line Management and Staff whilst ensuring consistency and best practice in overall Financial management
- Supervises the Assistant Accountants and the Accounts Assistants.
- Implement business development strategies to meet set targets.
- Ability to work unsupervised and handle pressure
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to develop, monitor and maintain management information systems and procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to lead and to contribute to the team.
- High level of integrity and honesty
- High Emotional Intelligence and enthusiasm needed to motivate a team to performance •
- Bachelor Degree preferably in Business Management or the equivalent from a recognized university,
- Membership to a relevant professional body
- Knowledge and experience in working with CRM
- At least five years’ work experience
- Proficiency in spreadsheets
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 27th September 2016