The company imports and distributes petroleum products and branded cooking oil in East and Central Africa.
- Selling products – Edible Oil , Crude Oil + Refined Oil , Soya Cake / Soya Meal / Sunflower Cake / Cotton Cake / Sunflower & Soya oil between the 3 locations in Kenya ( Nairobi, Thika, Nakuru )
- Assist in Clearing Forwarding ( Imports and Exports of the products ).
- Handle Logistics & Deliveries
- Preparing weekly, monthly sales projections and inform H.O for future orders.
- Deliver best quality products and ensure Customer satisfaction is a priority
- Take references from existing customers and get more customers on board.
- Prepare an annual sales and marketing strategy and budget.
- Continuously monitor and report on achievements on a weekly, monthly and annual basis.
- Prepare weekly sales and marketing reports for submission to the Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director.
- Revise strategies weekly based on marketing reports and sales performance and submit to the Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director.
- Ensure all customer inquiries and requests are appropriately responded to on time.
- Oversee product research and development according to market trends and customer demand.
- Oversee all advertising, publicity and brand management.
- Lead on customer satisfaction surveys and report to management to inform on implications/future sales strategies.
- Coordinate feasibility studies on proposed products.
- Liaise with line departments with regards to performance on manufacturing, transportation of goods to customers, and invoicing.
- Appraise the performance of the Marketing and Sales team members.
- Review requests by line managers to recruit new employees and make appropriate recommendations to the Human Resource Department.
- Any other duties assigned by the Chief Executive Officer / MD / Directors.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
- 2-5 years experience working in a similar position.
- Bachelors Degree in Sales and Marketing, Business development or a related field.
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “2442”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2442 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 7th October 2016
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.