Job Title: Business Development Officer
Department: Group Business
Reason for Vacancy: New Role
Report To: Business Development Manager
Key Objective: To achieve Group products new business targets from groups and individual direct clients, by actively conducting product presentations to the clients and managing the end to end on boarding process.
Job Summary – List The Key Tasks In The Job
- Develop personal sales budget, marketing strategies and implementation plan for all lines of Group products to ensure achievement of new business and retention targets.
- Prepare monthly sales targets split per target prospective clients for each product for monitoring and review with line manager.
- To continuously source for opportunities for other LLK products including retail.
- To maintain a daily activities planner and with clear objectives and progress reports.
- To facilitate on boarding of new clients and provide continuous supports throughout the process in order to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- To continuously source for market intelligence and document for use in the department.
- Monitor and prepare periodic reports on closed new business and retention status.
- Build up detailed knowledge about the company’s products and keep abreast of market conditions and developments.
Education and Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree in a business field or social sciences
- Progress in ACII, LOMA
Job Experience & Knowledge
- 3 years’ experience 2 years of which should be at least in insurance sales environment
- Excellent relationship management
- Sales and Marketing knowledge
Job Related Skills and Competencies:
- Computer Skills
- Analytical and Presentation skills
- Good organization & Planning skills
- Verbal and written communications skills
- Relationship building skills
Qualified Candidates To Send Their Cvs To firstname.lastname@example.org Indicating Current Salary And Expectation