Centre for Health Solutions – Kenya (CHS) is an indigenous, not-for-profit organisation that utilises local expertise and strategic partnerships to ensure the implementation of evidence informed solutions and interventions to existing and emerging public health concerns.
CHS is currently sourcing for a high calibre, self-motivated and dynamic individual to fill the position of Driver
Location: Siaya County
Overall Job Function: Reporting to the Administration Officer, this role shall offer logistics for smooth and efficient running of the organisation to achieve its set goals
- Ensure documentation of all transport trips done.
- Ensure cleanliness, safety and security of the vehicle at all times
- Ensure compliance to traffic regulations.
- Ensure safe delivery of supplies to various facilities as and when required including loading and unload delivery goods
- Ensure proper documentation of all driving records (i.e. mileage and gas receipts)
- Performing simple vehicle maintenance (i.e. cleaning interior and exterior, taking vehicle for state inspections, filling tires with air, etc.)
- Ensure consistent communication with supervisor on vehicle performance and if there are any vehicle problems
- Ensure up to date insurance of the vehicle is maintained
- Ensure compliance to CHS travel and HR policy in relations to handing of the vehicles
- Minimum KCSE qualification
- Valid Kenyan driving license Class ‘BCE’ free of endorsement
- Certificate in defensive driving
- A certificate of Good Conduct
- At least five years’ driving experience and good knowledge of the regions.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to email their applications and detailed CV with contact details of three referees to email@example.com clearly indicating the job title and reference number on the subject line, on or before 5:00PM on Wednesday, September 14, 2016.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Shortlisting will be done on a rolling basis and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification