Centre for Health Solutions – Kenya (CHS) is an indigenous, not-for-profit organisation that utilises local expertise and strategic partnerships to ensure the implementation of evidence informed solutions and interventions to existing and emerging public health concerns.
CHS is currently sourcing for a high calibre, self-motivated and dynamic individual to fill the position of Intern (Finance)
Ref: 09/CHS/ Intern/2016
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Overall Job Function: Responsible for processing field requests while ensuring compliance to CHS policies and Donor regulations.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Summarize meeting attendants and populate outlined parameters
- Ensure arithmetic accuracy for all payment schedules
- Assist with filing
- Review all field requests for completeness, accuracy and consistency based on the laid down cost category budget limits.
- Review Mpesa payments to ensure compliance with internal policies and verify rightful beneficiaries are paid.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce/finance/accounting or its equivalent
- Prior work experience an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to email their applications and detailed CV with contact details of three referees to email@example.com clearly indicating the job title and reference number on the subject line, on or before 5:00PM on Wednesday, September 14, 2016.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification