CHS is currently sourcing for a high calibre, self-motivated and dynamic individual to fill the position of Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor
- To provide technical support in the planning for the design and implementation of M&E activities required for CHS HIV/AIDS prevention, care and treatment programs in Kenya
- To develop, implement, and establish systematic monthly reporting procedures for M&E for patient monitoring and to assess programmatic progress. This will include: development of mechanisms to capture patient-level data, supervision of data entry, data management, data quality assurance, data collection, data analysis, dissemination and reporting.
- To help develop ME tools including clinical and patient tracing forms, medication tracking forms and ensure facilities have the latest versions of the national tools.
- To refine, implement and evaluate patient tracing systems
- To provide technical assistance to health care facilities including review of performance and quality of service delivery, on-the-job mentoring for health workers, and evaluation and use of strategic information
- To assess training and capacity building needs of facility staff, district HIV/AIDS managers and CHS M&E staff and develop and coordinate trainings and other capacity building activities.
- To build the capacity of facility staff to provide quality data and reports to MoH with minimum supervision
- Take a leading role in development, planning and carrying out of research agenda within CHS-supported facilities
- Respond to information needs of the program as may be required from time to time.
- Take part in developing organisational and donor reports
- Plan, organise and participate in joint supportive supervision of facilities with county and sub county AIDS and STI Coordinators
- Masters degree in Epidemiology, Statistics, Monitoring and Evaluation or equivalent
- Expertise in qualitative and quantitative methods, operations research, Health Management Operations Systems and data quality assessments.
- Understanding of and experience with health reporting systems in Kenya
- Abilities to deliver with minimal supervision
Interested applicants are invited to email their applications and detailed CV with contact details of three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the job title and reference number on the subject line, on or before 5:00PM on Wednesday, September 14, 2016.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification