Centre for Health Solutions – Kenya (CHS) is an indigenous, not-for-profit organisation that utilises local expertise and strategic partnerships to ensure the implementation of evidence informed solutions and interventions to existing and emerging public health concerns.
CHS is currently sourcing for a high calibre, self-motivated and dynamic individual to fill the position of PMTCT Officer
Location: Siaya County
Overall Job Function: Reporting to the Senior Program Officer, this role is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day planning and implementation of PMTCT activities within CHS supported facilities in collaboration with the Ministry of Health
- Providing day-to-day technical support and supervision of the county PMTCT program as per the national guidelines
- Assist with training of health care workers using the national PMTCT curriculum
- Strengthening referrals and linkages between PMTCT activities and the CCC
- Oversee follow-up care of PMTCT clients and HIV exposed infants in CHS supported facilities
- Assisting with implementation of the Monitoring & Evaluation systems for PMTCT
- Participate in county PMTCT meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or an equivalent
- Trainer of Trainers in PMTCT and Early Infant Diagnosis
- More than three years’ experience in the implementation of PMTCT activities
- Experience in training and mentorship of health care workers in PMTCT
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to email their applications and detailed CV with contact details of three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the job title and reference number on the subject line, on or before 5:00PM on Wednesday, September 14, 2016.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Shortlisting will be done on a rolling basis and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification