Centre for Health Solutions – Kenya (CHS) is an indigenous, not-for-profit organisation that utilises local expertise and strategic partnerships to ensure the implementation of evidence informed solutions and interventions to existing and emerging public health concerns.
CHS is currently sourcing for a high calibre, self-motivated and dynamic individual to fill the position of Data Officer – VMMC
Location: Siaya County
Overall Job Function: Reporting to the VMMC Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, the VMMC Data Officer will be responsible for documentation and timely reporting of VMMC activities at CHS supported health facilities in Siaya County
- Collect and summarize paper and electronic VMMC data from CHS-supported sites
- Support site staff to record and manage accurate data
- Assist with compilation of timely, accurate and complete data reporting
- Assist in supportive supervision for data collection and entry
- Support on-site training on data entry and reporting
- Conduct site visits as required, for troubleshooting data issues
- Assist with data quality assurance
- Diploma in Health Records and Information Technology
- Experience in Health Records Information
- Computer skills including familiarity with MS Excel & MS Access
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to email their applications and detailed CV with contact details of three referees to email@example.com clearly indicating the job title and reference number on the subject line, on or before 5:00PM on Wednesday, September 14, 2016.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Shortlisting will be done on a rolling basis and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification