CHS is currently sourcing for a high calibre, self-motivated and dynamic individual to fill the position of VMMC Communication and Mobilisation Advisor
- Overseeing the development, management and implementation of an evidence based mobilization strategy for the VMMC program.
- Use innovative methods of formative research and social marketing to ensure mobilization and demand creation is appropriate to the target population.
- Develop, together with mobilization officers, sub county specific mobilization strategies for continuous MC client flow and provide technical support to the Mobilization officers.
- Develop and monitor implementation of the VMMC demand creation work plans.
- Supervise the financial monthly demand creation/mobilization expenditure and ensures timely liquidation and compliance to the approved budget.
- Collaborate with PEPFAR funded social-marketing organizations to ensure a comprehensive approach to mobilization and demand creation.
- Determine the necessary IEC/ BCC messages required and coordinate with other national and county MC communications working groups to ensure messages and materials developed are relevant.
- Participate in the national and county VMMC communications working group to ensure harmonized coordination of messages with other partners.
- Provide technical assistance to the sub county Mobilization officers with planning and facilitation of training on VMMC mobilization strategies using the key messages developed by the national &county technical workgroups on VMMC demand creation models.
- Oversee training and mentorship of mobilization team including evaluation of the performance of demand creation department.
- Ensure adoption and compliance to national VMMC strategy on communication and mobilization
- Prepare monthly VMMC demand creation budget, monthly summary operations report and quarterly comprehensive operations report
- Any other official duties assigned by the VMMC Technical advisor or Program Director
- Degree in Social or Health Sciences
- Four years experience in coordinating VMMC social mobilisation and demand creation activities
- Masters in Social Sciences or Public Health is an added advantage
Interested applicants are invited to email their applications and detailed CV with contact details of three referees to email@example.com clearly indicating the job title and reference number on the subject line, on or before 5:00PM on Wednesday, September 14, 2016.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification