CHS is currently sourcing for a high calibre, self-motivated and dynamic individual to fill the position of Quality Assurance / Quality Control Coordinator – VMMC
- Continuously implement and monitor the program quality assurance activities to ensure compliance to the national system
- Develop, review and ensure compliance to the internal QA/QC tools and checklist
- Prepare and operationalise surgical staff training needs assessment and advises the management accordingly
- Plan and conduct relevant surgical trainings and mentorship to the MoH clinical staff according to the national and county training requirements
- Work with the sub county and central program staff to document and disseminate best practices and lesson learnt
- Facilitate and co-coordinate sub county VMMC steering committee meetings, county QA meetings, quarterly joint CHMTs QA assessment and supervisions of the VMMC sites
- Coordinates monthly CME activities for the VMMC program at the sites
- Ensure MC guidelines are available at the sites and monitors compliance by the surgical teams
- Prepares regular QA/QC feedback reports, work plans and strategies to eliminate adverse events
- Any other duty assigned by the supervisor
- Undergraduate degree in relevant discipline and at least four years of work experience in VMMC programs and/or as a quality improvement coordinator or similar role OR
- Graduate degree in relevant discipline and work experience as a technical advisor, program manager or similar role
- At least two years of experience working in Siaya County.
- Knowledge of QA/QC tools for health service delivery programs particularly VMMC in Kenya.
- Demonstrated expertise in quality assurance and quality control
- Knowledge of donors such as US government
- The successful candidate will be a creative, innovative, and will have: excellent communication, analytical, organisational, interpersonal and cross-cultural skills; and proven ability to produce results
Interested applicants are invited to email their applications and detailed CV with contact details of three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the job title and reference number on the subject line, on or before 5:00PM on Wednesday, September 14, 2016.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification