- Provide high quality clinical patient care including leading clinical effectiveness efforts, ensuring implementation of recommended clinical protocols and national guidelines;
- Support clinical team in management of HIV and related diseases;
- Operationalize data demand and information use at TA team level and site level;
- Onsite mentoring to clinical teams with the goal of performance improvement in the overall patient care;
- Examine facility operations and systems and recommend ways to improve outputs and outcomes;
- Represent organization in technical capacity at District level and Facility level meetings;
- Organize and facilitate trainings using National curricula;
- Evaluate outcomes of training activities and share recommendations;
- Organize and facilitate in various CMEs based on National Curricula;
- Competent in HIV service provision
- 5 years’ Experience in working in public health sector
- Experience managing and working within a team
How to Apply
you meet the above qualifications, you are requested to send your
application and CV to email@example.com by September 16, 2016.
Candidates are required to quote the TITLE & LOCATION of the position being applied on the subject line of the email.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.