An exciting opportunity has arisen in Co-op Consultancy & Insurance Agency (CCIA), a fully owned subsidiary of the Co-operative Bank of Kenya, for the position of Consultant.
Reporting to the Head-CCIA, the role holder will be responsible in providing business and financial advisory services to clients and especially to co-operative societies and related organizations.
Specifically, the successful jobholder will be required to:
- Actively engage in business development efforts to secure client mandates and maintain up to date records of all business development interactions.
- Ensure timely billing and collection of revenues to ensure efficient management of the receivables position.
- Prepare proposals, assignment mandates and other documents required in the Consultancy process.
- Project a positive image of the company to raise the profile of the unit and generate business.
- Actively cross-sell the company and co-operative bank group products and services to clients.
- Actively participate to ensure assignment execution remains within the scheduled resources and deadlines as per the approved assignment cost and budget.
- Take primary responsibility for background research to ensure successful business development and assignment execution.
- Execute assignments as per the agreed terms of reference and ensure customer satisfaction by delivering or exceeding the desired results and expectations.
- Maintain assignment control records and update the assignment trackers for time accountability.
- Maintain working relationships and enforce SLAs with RMs and Branches to ensure timely communication and delivery of service to clients.
- Continuously seek professional training so as to enhance the quality of reports and advice given to clients.
The successful candidate will be required to have the following skills and competencies:
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
- Master’s degree and professional qualifications e.g. CPA, CPS, ACCA, CISA etc. will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience in consultancy for corporates and/or cooperatives.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite with strong Presentation & Report writing skills.
- Valid driving license and proficiency in driving Class E with at least two years’ experience.
- Sensitive to cultural diversity coupled with the ability and willingness to travel widely within Kenya for extended periods.
- Assignment planning and project management skills with high levels of professionalism and integrity.
If you are confident that you fit the role and person profile and you are keen to add value to your career then please forward your application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com indicating the job reference number CCIA/CBD/2016 by 6th October, 2016.
We are an equal opportunity employer.