KCCB is seeking to fill the following key positions in her Commission for Education and Religious Education in support of the PEPFAR-funded DREAMS Initiative:
- Coordinate the DREAMS Initiative program activities (seven interventions targeting AGYW) within the assigned Wards
- Work closely with the Project Officer and the Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) team, conducting supportive supervision and spot checks while overseeing performance of a team comprising MLRC teachers, FMP facilitators, SASA Change Agents and Mentors in planning, implementing and reporting achievements against agreed upon targets
- Provide overall oversight supervision at the ward level of day to day program planning, financial projections, implementation and reporting in consultation with the Project Officer
- Develop and maintain strong collaborative working relationships with the Sub-County and ward level relevant GOK Ministries, CSO’s and other relevant local stakeholders.
- Coordinate monthly progress planning and review meetings with intervention specific MLRC teachers, FMP facilitators, Change Agents and Mentors while tracking progress against annual targets, and address issues raised in the field
- Working with the Mentors, support in the enrollment and screening of DREAMS girls; offer information, basic counseling and psychosocial support to adolescent girls and young women and their families and support linkage to bio-medical and economic services
- Working closely with the M&E team, provide oversight in data quality audits and prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly Ward level data reports submitted to be submitted to the Project Officer
- Participate in trainings, supervision visits, weekly and all project planning and review meetings while maintaining accurate reports to inform next steps
- Liaise with other implementing partners as needed and applicable
- A Diploma in Social work, Community Development OR Counselling Psychology, a Degree will be an added advantage
- At least two years of experience in social work or community development work especially with children or adolescents and their families in HIV case management, GBV including child abuse and familiarity with social protection interventions.
- Community-level HIV program implementation experience required
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- A self-started and ability to work under minimum supervision
- A team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A good knowledge of social teachings of the Church.
Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishops – General Secretariat
P.O Box 13475-00800
To reach him on or before 06 October 2016
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted