Compliance Officer – Signage and Printing
No. of Positions: 1
Location: Nairobi / Ruiru
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring the companies policies and procedures are up to-date and in line with best practice. They will also ensure compliance with the external compliance requirements for the signage and printing industry.
- Drafting of and review of internal policies and procedures
- Ensuring legal and other compliance for all contracts with partners and suppliers
- Assistance with HR compliance in legal aspects as well as industry standards
- Following up on the county and other relevant Licensing efforts
- Ensuring full compliance with all relevant regulatory bodies
- Developing policies, processes and manuals around compliance
- Providing advice and guidance on legal risk exposure
Qualifications / Skills
- Bachelors or Diploma in Science, Statistics, Law or any other analytical field.
- At least 2 years’ experience working as a Compliance officer
- Exposure to compliance standards like ISO and others.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English, Swahili
- Action and results oriented with strong analytical skills
- Well organized with good inter-personal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and conflicting deadlines
- Ability to understand new technologies and communicate with the technical and non- technical people.
- Being able to prioritize daily tasks
If you meet the said requirements please send your application in confidence by email attaching your detailed latest CV to: (DO NOT ATTACH CERTIFICATES)
NB: Clearly state the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email and indicate your current and expected salary.
Closing date for applications is Friday, 30th September 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.