Construction Machine Operator
Roles and Responsibilities
- Operate the Machines
- Ensuring the machines are in good working order and condition.
- Prepare and maintain maintenance register.
- Supervising mechanical technicians.
- Planning ahead for machine service by ensuring spares needed during maintenance day are available.
- Reporting mechanical problems to Transport manage.
- Ensuring the machine is being utilized to full capacity in order to achieve targets.
- Ensuring there are no items/materials left on the floor after maintenance.
- Have a register of all tools.
- Record all breakdowns as they happen.
- Installation, maintenance and repair of machine and machine components
- Testing machines and troubleshooting in case of problems
- Assembling machines
- Getting involved in the machine building process from the blueprint stage and planning the progress of the project
- Perform workshop functions like welding, soldering, brazing and working with lathe machines
- Recording the performance of each machine with regard to intake and output and present it to the management
- Suggest ways to improve the performance of machines
- Maintenance of the equipment required for installation and repair of machines
- Any other duties that may be assigned to you by your superiors
- Valid License as Machine operator
- Over 1 year experience with a busy organization
- NYS Machine operator certificate is an added advantage
- Added advantage to those with hand on experience on BOOM PUMP machine
- Valid certificate of Good conduct
If you meet the above requirements please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted