Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Summary: Our client is a leading corporate law firm with a regional network.
- To undertake fee-earning work and provide a profitable contribution to the work of the firm
- To ensure the successful development of the firm in line with the business plan.
- Conduct of matters on behalf of clients.
- Participation in marketing activities whether on a firm wide, or office basis.
- Financial control with particular regard to cash flow control through collection of monies on account and billing procedures.
- Research and developing law areas of practice, including the publication of articles and on current and emerging areas of practice.
- To undertake any administrative tasks that may be given to them.
- Have a current Practicing Certificate.
- Must have high moral integrity and character.
- Interpersonal skills with ability to interact effectively and work diplomatically with clients and individuals at all levels.
- Have the ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Knowledge of conveyancing and commercial practice will be an added advantage
How to Apply:
Interested candidates holding the necessary requirements, good performance and / or references are encouraged to apply with detailed CV’s, inclusive of names and contacts of 3 referees, current telephone number and email address by scrolling down and clicking on: Corporate Commercial Lawyer