A Courier Services company seeks to recruit an Operations Coordinator to oversee the operations of the company and coordinate the departments.
- He should have a Degree in a business related course.
- He should have excellent communication skills, presentable and very organized.
- He should be aggressive with good presentation skills.
- He should be creative, very analytical and attentive to detail.
- He should have people skills and be able to manage and motivate the team well. One should have experience of managing a team of over 40 people.
- He should able to manage time well and work under pressure. The position demands long working hours.
- He should be a person of high integrity and able to multi-task.
- He should be between 32 – 40 years.
- He should have worked in a similar position for 4 years and above.
- He should be flexible and able to manage duties assigned diligently.
Salary will be KES 25,000.
NB: An additional diploma will have a competitive advantage.
ONE MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THE LOGISTICS INDUSTRY.
A valid driving license is mandatory. BCE 3 Years and above with driving experience.
Kindly send your application with a short written testimonial of your greatest achievement (at Most Half a page) and expected salary to email@example.com by 7th September 2016.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The candidate will be based in Nairobi.