and highly skilled professional to drive the delivery of the expanded
mandate for the following position within its establishment.
CPF Group is a group of companies and retirement benefits schemes
operating in Eastern Africa and offering a dynamic pool of services in
Scheme Administration, Retirement Benefits Services, Financial, Training
are:- Local Authorities Pension Trust (Defined Benefits Scheme), County
Pension Fund (Laptrust Umbrella Retirement Fund (Defined Contributions
Scheme), CPF (Individual) Pension Scheme, CPF Financial Services Ltd,
Laser Infrastructure & Technology Solutions Ltd., Laser Property
Services Ltd., and Laser Insurance Brokers Ltd.
- Manage information systems audit engagements including planning, development of audit testing and evaluation programs, quality assurance, and reporting of audit results under the direction of the Head of the Internal Audit.
- Conduct continuous risk assessment of the information technology environment including operating systems, network infrastructure and all peripheral/ interfaced applications in CPF with a view to determine the main areas of focus and priority and hence draw an appropriate audit program.
- Plan and conduct audits of specific target areas identified from the overall risk assessment in consultation with the Head of Internal Audit and partnering with external consultants in certain areas as approved to ensure quality audit approach, achievement of set audit objectives and completion within agreed schedule.
- Provide support to the audited business and operational support functions on implementation of recommended technical solutions to manage identified risks over the application systems and compliance with information system security best practices.
- Prepare reports that communicate audit results for the relevant business conditions and business risks/controls and where required recommend and negotiate appropriate technical solutions to manage identified risks.
- Any other duties as maybe assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Information Systems Management (Computer Science), Business Administration or related fields.
- Qualification in Information Systems Audit or Internal Audit.
- A minimum of two years of information system audit experience.
- Technical skills to effectively perform IS audit activities
- A firm understanding of internal auditing standards (as issued by the IIA, ISACA)
- Proficient in computer assisted audit techniques
- Ability to understand and document workflows and business processes
- Ability to identify solutions that effectively address business and control needs.
- Report writing skills
- People management skills
you meet the requirements stipulated for any of the above positions,
please write in confidence quoting the position title and reference
number on the subject of the email or cover letter on or before Friday
7th October, 2016.
vitae, contact email and daytime telephone contacts, current position
and remuneration, names and addresses of three referees should be
emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
Applicants should attach the following documents with their applications:
- Valid Tax Clearance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority
- Higher Education Loans Board Clearance
- Latest Credit Reference Bureau Report
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission submission form
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Criminal Investigations Department
CPF Financial Services Ltd is an equal opportunity employer; canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.