Business Development Manager – Rwanda
Our client, a Credit Reporting Agency is looking to recruit a passionate Business Development Manager.
He/she will be responsible for driving the growth of market share within the client space and increase the revenue of the company.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for developing and nurturing trusting relations with internal and external clients through proactive communication and the effective management of expectations and delivery of superior customer service.
The suitable candidate MUST be a Rwandan national and should be able to speak fluent English and French.
- Aggressively drive market share growth and revenue.
- Identify areas of opportunity with ability to build Market Share and cross / up sell opportunities.
- Achieve set targets & objectives through the successful implementation of core and value add solutions.
- Manage and take responsibility for a portfolio budget.
- Accurately forecast client activity and associated revenue.
- Manage and contain income statement to ensure optimal profit margins.
- Execute strategy & drive key initiatives within the portfolio to achieve completion of all objectives.
- Support and execute divisional strategic drivers
- Track economic factors and trends and adjust key initiatives where required
- Identify and facilitate the formulation of creative solutions that meet customer needs
- Communicate account activities & results to manager & team members impacted by any developments.
- Coach less experienced associates and function as an “on-the-job” trainer.
- Manage a team of sales and client relationship officers.
- Engage appropriately and in a proper manner as and when required with clients.
- Ensure that operational excellence is achieved to support customer and service focus.
- Comprehensive insight into the company product, solutions and service offered.
- Identify and commit to the achievement of personal development through formal and informal learning.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum Business Management degree/diploma
- At least 5+ years previous experience within the , consultative selling space.
- PC Literacy: Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proven sales track record preferably in related industries; Driven to achieve sales targets.
- Demonstrates acquisitive, hunter-orientated sales acumen.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Quick thinker, experienced in unconventional problem-solving.
- Demonstrated ability to seek out opportunity within ambiguity.
- Have the ability to embrace team work and team spirit amongst clients and colleagues alike
- Able to influence others successfully in order to obtain results.
Monthly gross salary: USD 915
Deadline: 30th October 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.