Nature of Job: Full time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Help design products with engineering and manufacturing techniques
- Add details to architectural plans from their knowledge of building techniques
- Work from rough sketches and specifications created by engineers and architects
- Specify dimensions, materials, and procedures for new products
- Prepare multiple versions of designs for review by engineers and architects
- Design plans using computer-aided design and drafting (CAD) software
- Work under the supervision of engineers or architects
- Draft and prepare layout drawings of the given structures, components and devices.
- Produce draft designs and diagrams according to the given specifications
- Assist and coordinate with designers and engineers
- Prepare drawings for sheet metal components
- Prepare drawings and diagrams for electrical devices and installations.
- Collaborate with designers, constructors and engineers on projects.
- Calculate dimensions and allowances with accurate precision
- Compile data and specifications sheets
- Revise drawings and layouts to accommodate changes and enhancements
- Accommodate safety procedures and issues in installation and construction drawings
Key Requirements and Skills
- Degree/Diploma in Architecture or Graphics
- 3 years’ experience in Tekla
- 5 years’ experience using AUTOCAD
- Excellent technical drawing skills
- Keen interest in design, architecture and film
- Good communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Attention to Detail
- Technical/Mechanical Skill
If qualified send CV stating your experience, skills and qualifications to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.