Our client, a global multi-industry manufacturing company, with highly specialized, engineered products and innovative technologies, is seeking to recruit an Electrical Engineer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate all technical activities related to electrical engineers.
- Supervise projects implementation, testing, commissioning, monitoring& evaluation.
- Design electrical systems and maintenance.
- Prepare Bill of Quantities for various electrical appliances and other related projects.
- Preparation of payment certificates for completed jobs
- Ensure design, construction & maintenance standards are adhered to and maintained.
- Update records on the status of power connection to households/installation within the county.
- Liaise with and wooing of investors as well as private partners on power related projects.
- Prepare contract documents, repair and other statutory documents required.
- Prepare regular and periodic reports.
- At least 2 years’ experience in the field
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized
- Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous start-up environment.
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of infrastructure science and professional standards
- Must have clear understanding on government procedures.
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before close of business 30th September, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.