Sheer Logic is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for the Electrical Technician position to be based in Nairobi.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Analyzes full requirements of system involved and checks and tests system components.
- Ensures that all equipment are working at best equipment efficiency level
- Troubleshoots and repairs equipment (laundry, kitchen, bakery, steam boilers)
- Performs preventative maintenance and diagnostics on automation systems and components
- Low response time to break downs and corrective maintenance
- Ensures that systems are properly maintained and operating correctly
- Completes service repairs, replacements, upgrades, adjustments and calibration on automation systems and components
- Read all specification sheets on machines to be fully knowledgeable; have a working knowledge of how machine works
- Be able to look for problems in complicated electrical grids, isolate the issue and solve it.
- Be able to look at electrical blueprints and scan them for issues, making sure that they work before installation
- Working with wires, using hand tools and handling small components – requires manual dexterity.
- Needs to be able to identify issues and make corrective measures to fix problems with electrical components.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering and minimum 4 years experience
- Experience with Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) is an added advantage
- Experience in Hotel industry is an added advantage
How to Apply
Send your CV to email@example.com by 20th September 2016