Job Title: Electrician
Job Holder Reports To: Maintenance Engineer
Overall purpose of the Job: Will be responsible for the day to day maintenance, installation and repair of the equipments electrical systems.
Key Result Areas (KRA’s):
- Maintenance planning
- Timely completion of tasks.
- Record keeping; Utilities and Autonomous / Preventive maintenance records
- Quality of job to avoid repeat jobs
- Correct fault diagnosis
Specific duties & responsibilities:
- Adhere to all Food Safety Regulations while carrying out maintenance work including tools reconciliation.
- Ensure daily machine preoperative and start-up checks are carried out.
- Repair and diagnose malfunctions of all electrical systems to locate the cause of such breakdowns
- Inspect all electrical systems and their components for the purpose of evaluating condition and recommending the preventive maintenance required.
- Installing electrical systems components e.g. lights, switches, motors, control boards for the purpose of enhancing electrical capability
- Carrying out daily pre-operative equipments check in readiness for the day’s production.
- Daily Supervision and allocation of duties to all technicians.
- Organising Off DAYS for maintenance team depending on weekly work plan
- Record consumption of power.
- Maintain and document total productive and autonomous maintenance activities for allocated equipments.
- You will be responsible for informing the Maintenance Engineer of the required electrical spare parts bearing in mind the optimum stock levels.
- Implementation of KAIZEN Systems and Standards.
- Adherence to Company FSSC/QSA/FSA/GMP/Hygiene Practices.
- Participating in any other duties that shall be reasonably assigned by Management from time to time.
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org