Profile Introduction: Our client a Multinational in Manufacturing is currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Financial Controller for the African Region.
The successful candidate will have the following primary responsibilities:
- Managing the Finance team for all African countries;
- Leading Financial Planning and Analysis;
- Ensuring timing and accuracy in monthly financial reporting;
- Analysing gaps and plans and Proposing corrective actions;
- Acting as a Business Partner to help in decision making;
- Seeking and Leading productivity improvement within Finance activities;
- Driving annual audits and Ensuring compliance with local statutory and tax requirements;
- Signing off and Validating monthly accounts
- Drive for Results & Operational Excellence;
- Strong Commercial Acumen;
- Excellent communicator with the ability to effectively articulate financial matters and related impact to senior leadership across various geographies;
- Be an emotionally intelligent individual with the ability to cultivate and manage relationships with a diverse group of individuals;
- Have the intellectual capacity and tangible experience in financial operations (Financial Management, Financial Reporting, Management of controls) and Tax Management in a multi geographic/multinational group setting;
- Ability to evolve in a continuously changing environment;
- Relevant Degree in Accounting, Commerce or Business Studies from a recognized University;
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA-K) OR Chartered Accountant Qualification;
- 10-15 years’ experience within a Multinational organisation, with a Business Counsel role;
- Computer literacy (MS Office, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint), with emphasis on Excel;
- SAP knowledge is an added advantage.
If you are qualified and up to the challenge apply through www.altimaafrica.com/careers.php by 5PM Wednesday 5th October 2015.