Our client a leading food manufacturer in agricultural products is seeking to recruit an Accounts Receivable
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain up-to-date Customer accounts.
- Generate and send out invoices
- Follow up on, collect and allocate payments
- Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
- Perform account reconciliations
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies
- Generate aging analysis and Process adjustments
- Review AR aging to ensure compliance
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records
- Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash etc.
- Prepare bank deposits and assist with month-end closing
- Collect data and prepare monthly reports
- Develop a recovery system and initiate collection efforts
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, mail or personally
Qualification and Experience
- Certified Public Accountant Finalist
- 1-3 years’ accounts receivable and general accounting experience in a busy organization
- Knowledge of general bookkeeping procedures and accounting principals
- Proficient in relevant computer software including SAP.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before close of business 3rd October 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.