Head of Production
Our client a leading food manufacturer in agricultural products is seeking to recruit a Head of Production.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Participation in the initial procurement, setup and testing production for every capital investment
- Overseeing the production process, drawing up a production schedule
- Ensuring that the production is cost effective
- Making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality
- Working out the human and material resources needed
- Estimating costs and setting the quality standards
- Monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed
- Being responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment
- Monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programs
- Liaising among different departments, e.g. Suppliers, managers
- Working with managers to implement the company’s policies and goals
- Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed
- Supervising and motivating a team of workers
- Reviewing worker performance and identifying training needs
Qualification and Experience
- More than 8 years of experience in a leading role in production
- SAP or any other ERP system knowledge
- Engineering degree with MBA from reputable University would be an ideal combination
- Knowledge of and experience with machining, welding, mechanical and electronic manufacturing processes in a food production environment.
- Through knowledge of budgets, capital projects, product cost, margin analysis.
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop employees.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com on or before close of business 10th October, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.