Gap Marketing, a leading Trade Marketing Services provider in East Africa seeks to strengthen its growing operations by recruiting a Project Manager.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Project Manager will be responsible for providing effective leadership to his/her field team, management of client’s expectations and overall Account management and coordination.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Building and managing positive relationships with trade partners and client representatives
- Ensuring accuracy and timeliness of field reports and compiling reports as per execution plan.
- The reports to be reviewed with operations and client service before sending to client at selected times.
- Effective implementation of other client initiatives like promotions as may be briefed from time to time
- Conducting performance review meetings and regular team appraisal to ensure achievement of targets
- Carrying out effective supervision through scheduled and random back checks as well as shadow calls with the field team
- Ensuring that the projects objectives are achieved and that the client’s expectations are exceeded through excellence in execution
- Effective resource allocation and management to ensure operational and cost efficiency
- Developing and directing the efficient and effective use of human capital as well as administrative practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent with a KCSE score of a B-(minus) in English, Kiswahili and Mathematics
- 2 years team management experience in FMCG industry
- Passion for merchandizing and sales promotions
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, team building and negotiation skills
- Self-driven, innovative, creative, dynamic and objective and capable of working under pressure with minimum supervision
- High levels of integrity and confidentiality