- Check and maintain consistent quality of the product (min knowledge required)
- Develop a distribution channel throughout East Africa
- Talk to NGO’s and other organizations with aligned interests and get them to work and support the product in rural areas
- Market our product in Tanzania and all of East Africa
- Raise awareness through Social media & other means
- Education: University Graduate from a recognized institution
- 5-10 years of experience in a similar capacity in related field
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Previous work experience in a similar firm will be an added advantage.
- Experience managing or supervising at territory or national level.
- Willingness to relocate to Tanzania
A Cover Letter and a detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com marking the subject as “2401”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2401 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 30th September 2016
N.B. When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over email or SMS. The test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.