- Provide technical advice and general guidance to SI management on the SI IT architecture and framework and contribute to SI IT strategies and plans;
- Provide technical advice to SI on the use of technology to enhance business objectives;
- Plan, coordinate and manage major projects based on SI services and business processes;
- Focus on software development for a new informatics management platform ;
- Work with the SI Advisor to define standards of data quality and ensure that strong business rules are in place for quality control systems of the projects;
- Develop the electronic platform for reports, charts, and disseminate best practices;
- Develop and use e-knowledge management platforms to execute the informatics dissemination strategy;
- Develop and manage mobile reporting technologies; and
- Represent MGIC and contribute to National HMIS development.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Information Technology
- Excellent programming skills and experience
- Minimum four (4) years relevant experience working in health information systems.
- Skills in Stored Procedure Programming, Database Analysis, Data Conversions, Data Mapping
- Skills in Android development, mobile programming, HTML5 (Desired)
- Technical and user documentation skills required
- Experienced in developing Front and Back End applications using Visual Studio
- Knowledge of transactional databases (MySQL, SQL Server, SQLite) and database programming
- Experience in Source Code Management systems (SourceSafe)
How to Apply
you meet the above qualifications, you are requested to send your
application and CV to email@example.com by September 16, 2016.
Candidates are required to quote the TITLE & LOCATION of the position being applied on the subject line of the email.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.