Finance Officer – Hotel Industry
Gross Salary KShs 40,000.00
G&V Consulting is a Financial and Management Consulting company in Kenya.
G&V Consulting represents a client who seeks to recruit a Finance Officer.
Reporting to the Board of Directors through the Management Committee, the Finance Officer will handle all finance matters of the company with accurate and timely reporting as needed.
Duties and responsibilities of the Finance Officer will include:
- Cash flow management – Prepare monthly & weekly cash flow forecasts ensuring the hotels operations are running smoothly
- Inventory Management – Ensure hotel assets & inventory are properly tracked and accounted for
- Internal Controls – Review, advise, implement and ensure compliance to set internal controls
- Reporting – Ensure all transactions are accurately captured in the accounting software & financial reports are timely submitted to the management committee
- Reconciliations – Perform inventory reconciliations, accounts payables reconciliations, accounts receivable reconciliations & bank reconciliations
- A degree from a recognized University in Kenya
- A CPA(K) or ACCA qualification.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role. Experience in a hospitality facility is highly advantageous.
- Experience with a hotel ERP system will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of QuickBooks software will be an added advantage
The Finance Officer will be;
- A person with exhibited good team leadership skills.
- A proactive leader with exceptional problem solving skills.
- A highly organized individual with high attention to detail.
- A person with good interpersonal skills to relate well to customers, staff and any other stakeholders they may interact with from time to time.
How to Apply
Interested candidates to send their application which should be an application letter and a CV in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Application for Finance Officer” as the subject of the email by COB September 30, 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
No hard copies of application will be accepted.