client is seeking to recruit qualified, self-driven, innovative,
energetic and go getter professionals to be part of its great team.
Number of Positions: 1
Human Resources & Admin assistant will be responsible for providing
general Human Resource Administrative information and clerical support
to the HR department and employees regarding Human Resource functions.
HR& Admin Assistant will carry out responsibilities in some or all
of the following functional areas: departmental development, HRIS,
employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation,
organization development, executive administration, and employment.
- Assist with the day to day operations of the HR Functions and duties;
- recruitment and staffing logistics;
- process documentations and prepare reports relating to Human Resource activities;
- Any other task that may be assigned by the management from time to time;
- Employee orientation, development, and training logistics;
- Assisting with employee relations;
- Company employee communication
- Compensation and benefits administration and recordkeeping;
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health reporting;
- Maintaining employee files and the HR filing system;
Human Resources Officer contributes to the accomplishment of Human
Resources practices and objectives that will provide an
employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment,
quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the
recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
Human Resources Officer will help with the implementation of services,
policies, and programs and assists company managers with HR issues.
- Safety of the workforce.
- Development of a superior workforce.
- Development of the Human Resources department.
- Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance.
- Degree in any of the social science is desirable and a Diploma in HR management.
- Proven relevant hands on experience of at least 2 years in general HR Field.
- Knowledge of Labour Laws
- Experience in working in FMCG industry an added advantage
- Excellent Organizational, interpersonal and communicational skills
you meet the said requirements please send your application in
confidence by email attaching your detailed latest CV to: (DO NOT ATTACH
Clearly state the position you are applying for in the subject line of
the email and indicate your current and expected salary.