Human Resource Consultants
The incumbent/s will execute the HR consultancy Service as demanded by the Company by ensuring provision of the efficient customer focused and effective HR support service to the organization to achieve the organization goals and objectives.
- Develop job evaluation forms, TOR briefing, job analysis, job description,
- Conduct skills and competency audit and analysis for the company
- Develop relevant templates and form to carry out evaluations assignments
- Develop relevant Job descriptions
- Compile reports for the organization management
- Conduct performance management process by developing smart goals with performance that are properly weighted
- Train the management and staff on the job evaluation, analysis and performance process.
- Recruitment and selection and induction for the new team
Skills and Specifications
- Knowledge of recruitment process.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel-Spread sheet, Word,
- Able to present information in forms, tables, and spreadsheets.
- Should be an effectual communicator verbally as well as through writing skills.
- Should be committed to diversity and equality culture.
- Ability to operate under immense pressure
- Able to deliver effective results, meet tight deadlines and targets.
- Experience in organizational restructuring
- Must have IHRM membership
Education and Qualifications
- Degree / Diploma in Human Resource Management or Business Management
- Accounting qualification is an added advantage.
If you meet the above requirements please send your CV to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified candidates will be contacted