Virtual Human Resources Services Limited is a fast growing human resource consulting firm committed to offering innovative solutions to our high end clients.
We are searching for highly qualified candidates to fill in the following positions in our firm:
Human Resource Interns
- Developing and maintaining updated job descriptions for staff
- Facilitating screening, interviewing, and testing applicants
- Report and proposal writing
- Researching and developing training materials
- Managing leave for staff
- Performance management of staff
- Facilitating in induction and deployment process of new staff
- Ensuring up to date organization policies and procedures
- Ensuring management of employees files and documents
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Degree in Human Resource Management or any relevant degree
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management from a recognized institution
- Well versed with MS Office
- Can easily work under pressure
- Good at meeting deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter, assertive and quick learner
- Prior experience in HR department will be an added advantage
Interested candidates should forward their CVs to email@example.com by 23rd September 2016 day-time telephone contact and addresses of 3 referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.