We are looking for an experienced HR practitioner with a good work ethic to work full time in Awasi.
- Responsible for full functions of HR i.e. Recruitment, training & development, workmen compensation, employee relations, industrial relation.
- Bridging management, contractors and employees relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Ensuring legal compliance.
- Developing and administering various human resource policy and procedures for all company personnel
- Monitoring the operations of the Labour contractors.
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization.
- Interpreting and advising on employment law to workers.
- Verifying the payroll and maintaining employee record.
- At least 8 years’ experience.
- Should be residing in the factory premises.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management.
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2427”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2427 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 30th September 2016
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.