Our client a Manufacturing entity is seeking to hire an Hydraulic Technician.
Location: Mombasa, Kenya
Duties and Responsibilities
- Adhere to the Group Health and Safety Policy as well as ensure adherence of OSHA Act in all the operations by employees and contractors.
- Ensure compliance to our Environment Policy and environmental standards and carry out maintenance activities in a manner that would cause minimum impact to the environment.
- Attends to breakdowns, investigates and traces and rectifies Faults.
- Hydraulic test equipment operation, including flow meters, data acquisition,
- Troubleshooting circuits
- Performs all hydraulic maintenance tasks in the plant.
- Make proposals to modify or Improve Equipment for better performance or Safety improvements.
- Keep the Work area Clean.
- Carry out Risk Assessment on all Tasks prior to execution.
- Perform energy isolation prior to working on Equipment as per Procedure or as evaluated on the Risk Assessment.
- Participates in all aspects of current Planning in Weekly or Shut downs.
- Performs duties and Tasks according to Safety requirement and attend related safety Meetings.
- Report to the Supervisor, when the Plant or Part of the Plant has to be stopped for Maintenance purposes.
- Assists in Training of Apprentices and others when required.
- Perform any other reasonable Task when requested by the Supervisor.
- Perform plant inspection as and when instructed by the Supervisor and feedback, either verbal or written.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with three years’ experience
- Mechanical technician or craft with over 5 years’ experience
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety Rules and Regulations.
- Good Knowledge of Mechanical Equipment.
- Good Knowledge of Hydraulic systems
Interested and qualified applicants should send their applications and CV’s to email@example.com