Summary: Our client is a leading converged Communication and IT infrastructure service provider in East Africa. They offer world class Cloud, Communications Connectivity and Carrier services, all geared towards meeting clients’ unique business and ICT needs.
- Strategy: Manage & execute the Development Accounts Growth Strategy as set by the Sales Execution Framework – Goals, Objectives & Activities.
- Assist in the building of an automated service delivery model for the segment based on client feedback and segment observations/trends. Work with the relevant departments on the delivery of this
- Consistent delivery of the set net revenue target for the client segment with the right solution mix by managing the team pipeline and forecast/commits
- Set the tactical direction of the account managers’ activities in the short and medium term, including:
- Review & implementation of quarterly accountability matrixes for each account manager
- Weekly performance reporting and tracking of the set metrics
- Collaborate with the Marketing team in executing segment-relevant marketing events
- Responsible for the recruitment, performance management, development and motivation of the account managers in the Development accounts client segment
- A degree in Business Administration or related discipline-sales management and proficiency in Computer packages.
- Post graduate qualification desirable but not a must.
- Minimum 8 years sales experience
- Working experience in the Telecommunications and / or IT industry.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Driving for results
- Planning & organizing
- Business insight
- Driving innovation
- Leveraging people skills
- Driving for performance
- Ability to lead others
Interested candidates holding the necessary requirements, good performance and / or references are encouraged to apply with detailed CV’s, inclusive of names and contacts of 3 referees, current telephone number and email address by clicking on: Manager – Development Accounts
Kindly include your current and expected remuneration in your resume.
Be advised, this job is open to Kenyan nationals only