Summary: Our client is a leading converged Communication and IT infrastructure service provider in East Africa.
Job Summary: The role will be responsible for supporting a range of talent acquisition and retention activities to ensure that our client attracts and retains the right talent to meet business needs.
- Liaise with departmental heads to identify & coordinate organization wide recruitment needs in line with existing Policies and procedures.
- Develops recruitment practices that are in line with the best practice and comply with local legislation
- Manages the entire recruitment process -sourcing (advertising, head hunting), selection (assessment centers, interviews), communication (regrets, acceptances), Reference Checks and initial successful applicant data compilation (for compensation and benefits use for contract negotiations and issuance of offer letters).
- Liaise with external partners – head hunters to ensure provision of quality service and contractual agreements.
- Environment and competition activity scanning and recommendations to ensure continuous attractiveness of our client as an employer.
- Creatively and effectively manage use of recruiting channels – online platforms, newspapers, job fairs Represent our client at recruitment events, including job fairs and conferences.
- Support or own internal programs – e.g. internships
- Continuously improve onboarding process.
- Conduct training needs analysis, design and implement training plans with input from Heads of Department and also providing guidance on learning and development to Managers and their teams.
- Assist in development and implementation of policy, process, and initiatives to meet our client’s aspirations on talent management, and staff career development.
- Manage the performance management and promotions processes to ensure that it is in synch with career management and talent development programs.
- Take lead and coordinating the talent management process and program, including identifying, assessing, developing, and reviewing high potential talent.
- Implement succession planning framework and processes, identifying critical roles and talents and targeted development plans.
- Participate in the compensation and benefits improvement initiatives including remuneration analysis and surveys to ensure competitive edge of the Company.
- Collaborate with Line Managers on learning and development to develop/conduct training programs that align with talent management strategy.
- University Degree in Business preferably with a bias in HR desired.
- Diploma in Human Resource Management.
- Proficient in use of MSOffice suite.
- User knowledge of relevant HR MIS is an added advantage.
- 3 – 4 years’ experience in Human Resources.
- Member of the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM).
- Work experience in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge and experience of Kenyan labour laws.
- Confidentiality, tact, creative thinker, self-motivated, dynamic, proactive and charismatic.
- Team player with excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- Effective problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and handle challenges
- Flexible, outgoing, mature, personable, vibrant, energetic and professional.
- Able to priorities and decide on the most effective way to deliver on objectives and meet deadlines.
Interested candidates holding the necessary requirements, good performance and / or references are encouraged to apply with detailed CV’s, inclusive of names and contacts of 3 referees, current telephone number and email address by clicking on: HRBP
Kindly include your current and expected remuneration in your resume.
Be advised, this job is open to Kenyan nationals only