- Provide first line response for users requiring assistance with IT issues and respond to requests for technical assistance by phone, email and/or using a help desk management system;
- Track issues to resolution updating the internal knowledge base and/or communicating learning’s with relevant business units;
- Act as a liaison between staff and technical escalation teams;
- Manage corporate accounts for services and contracts obtained from IT service providers;
- Perform IT inventory management;
- Planning and scheduling clean-up jobs on Performance Maintenance contracts and in addition performing performance maintenance of all computers;
- Support health facilities supported by university of Maryland in IT related issues including training of staff on IT issues; troubleshooting of computers and related peripheries; handling networking issues; basic repairs for site computers, printers and related peripherals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Information Systems
- Microsoft Office Specialist Training
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA),
- 5 years’ relevant experience
- Knowledge of the ITIL methodology, change management processes and risk management processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Flexibility and time management skills
How to Apply
you meet the above qualifications, you are requested to send your
application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 16, 2016.
Candidates are required to quote the TITLE & LOCATION of the position being applied on the subject line of the email.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.