Instrumentation and Control Engineer
Our client, a global multi-industry manufacturing company, with highly specialized, engineered products and innovative technologies, is seeking to recruit an Instrumentation and Control Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out maintenance and service on all plant Instruments and control systems.
- Carry out minor and major overhauls on critical plant instruments and control systems.
- Analyzing data and sharing findings with other departments aiming to improve plant performance.
- Help to manage plant computerized maintenance system database.
- Responsible for carrying out periodic DCS, PLCs backup.
- Implement plant improvement projects without endangering any person’s safety and health.
- Generate technical reports regarding plant improvements or failure modes and share experiences.
- Interpretation of drawings and specifications.
- Provide leadership and support to electrical team during troubleshooting, major overhauls or projects.
- Provide innovative ways to improve energy management.
- Ensure all electrical work is done as per the health and safety policies
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor in Electrical and Electronics or Telecommunication/ Instrumentation and Control engineering
- At least 2 years working experience in a busy manufacturing company
- Hands-on experience in power maintenance and operation.
- Hands-on experience in PLC control system.
- Knowledge of various instrumentation and control calibration techniques and standards.
- Ability to interpret P&I diagrams and process concepts including interlocks.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com or before close of business 30th September, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement