Job Ref.: BMK-298873
The Company: Our Client is a dynamic and rapidly growing firm and is one of the leading companies in sport betting industry.
- Install, configure, update and maintain computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Talk staff/clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone or by remote assistance to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems and diagnose and solve hardware/software faults.
- Provide support, including update when needed and follow procedural documentation.
- Support the roll-out of new applications.
- Set up new user’s accounts and profiles and deal with password issues.
- Respond within SLAs to reported requests and incidents.
- Add value to tickets before escalating to higher technical departments.
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
- Keep record of all IT company assets.
- Prioritize and managing many open cases at one time.
- Test and evaluate new technology.
- Provide support via remote assistance tools to other branch offices and establishments.
- Monitor the Company’s IT Infrastructure and proactively escalate to other IT Teams and/or Third Parties.
- A minimum 3 years’ experience in an IT support environment
- 3 years experiences troubleshooting Internet Connectivity (WAN and VPN)
- Previous working experience in a ISP is preferable
- Ability to communicate with IT users & all levels of business
- ITIL foundation certified
- IT Degree and/or CNE qualifications
- Previous experience in IT Technical writing and documentation is a plus
- Experience with an online gaming company is a plus, but not essential
- Applied learning
- Aligning Performance for Success
- Working in a successful team
- Decision making / judgment
- Planning and Organizing
- Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills
- Develop technical requirements
- Maintain equipment/software inventory
- Apply problem solving techniques
- Perform unit, integration and systems test
- Administration of Microsoft Active Directory, Account users and e-mailboxes
- Deep Knowledge of Windows and Linux Desktop OS
- Deep Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of networking concepts
- Strong analytical troubleshooting skills for IT
- Good awareness of IT data security standards
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating expected salary and their daytime contact to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject of the email should be the title of the POSITION APPLIED FOR + JOB REF).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Note: We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews